- Classes- Students must attend and be on time to any classes scheduled throughout the day.
- Dorms- No boys are to be in the girl’s dorms, or vice versa.
- Stay on Campus- You must have permission to leave campus.
- Counseling sessions- Students are required to attend any counseling sessions they are scheduled for.
- Respect- Show respect to employees of the academy, and your fellow classmates.
- Keep it classy- There will be no fighting of any kind tolerated here.
- Drugs/Alcohol- If the drugs aren’t prescription, then you have no need to have them. If it’s not rubbing alcohol it should not be on campus.
Students are required to follow all of the academy’s rules, failure to follow them will result in severe consequences.
- No god-modding. It shouldn’t even have to be said, nobody wants to be controlled by someone else, so don’t do it.
- Be active. If you’re not on for a week without letting us know then we have no choice but to reopen your character.
- Grammar, Punctuation, all that jazz.Don’t be illiterate, rpgs are a writing based activity and if you can’t even type correctly, then it probably isn’t for you.
- Paras. We’re not asking for a specific length or anything but give your partner something to reply to. Two sentence paras are ridiculous, don’t do it.
- Cutting Posts. Do it. Nobody likes their dash being spammed with the same post with 50 notes. Clean it up.
- OOC. We don’t discourage meeting new people and making friends at all but we do hope you keep it behind closed doors, in other words; in the ask box. We need the dash to stay in character. Where it says did you read the rules in the application form, put your favorite color.
- Reservations. We do allow them but if you haven’t made your page in 24 hours, the character will be reopened.
- Please link the Main on your page. Have you ever gone to a roleplayer’s page and liked what you saw but had no idea where to go to join? It’s frustrating, please link us!
- Maturity. This is a mture rp, if you can’t handle smut, drug use, and all of the triggering things that may occur on your dash then I advise you not to join. Also, please put a trigger warning if necessary and smut under a read more. Thank you!
- Stick to your bio. This is a big one for us, it’s not that hard, even if you just chose that character because of the FC, which you shouldn’t do in the first place, just really read and understand the bio.
- FC changes are allowed. If you see a bio you like, but would prefer to change the FC just mention it in the app. It’s no problem.
- And of course, have fun! It’s an rpg, it’s meant to be fun! We’d love to have you.
I hope the rules didn’t come off too bitchy, I’m good at ruining things with that. I only want it to be a good experience for everyone involved. I hope you’ll join us at Lucca!